Coronavirus Safety Precautions
You may have recently read that the Ministry of Health has confirmed several reported cases of Coronavirus within Malaysia.
We want to stress that the health and safety of our students and staff are of utmost priority. As such, we would like to inform you of the safety measures that will be implemented immediately in our school.
- We will do a precautionary temperature scan on all our staff and students when they arrive at school.
- The student with a temperature of 37.5-degree Celcius and above will need to return home and rejoin school only after their temperature subsides.
- Any of our employee with a temperature of 37.5-degree Celcius and above will need to return home to rest before they can resume their duty.
- We will perform frequent sanitizing procedure on all our students with a proven and safe chemical-free Disinfectant Spray using the latest nano-catalysis electrochemical technology.
In addition, we would like to request that you refrain from sending your child to the school IF:
- Your family and child have travelled to China in the past 14 days.
- Your child experienced flu-like symptoms and shortness of breath in the past 72 hours.
- Your child had a fever of 37.5 degrees Celcius or higher in the past 72 hours.
Please feel free to contact us should you require further information.
- Announcement (20)
- Event (6)
- Greetings (3)
- News (7)
- Parenting Tips (5)
- School Updates (13)