COVID-19 is here to stay for the foreseeable future. In order to avoid an outbreak, it’s critical for all of us to continue to stay diligent about health and safety measures. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
We would like to remind parents to continue to help us ensure that the following measures are being followed:
- Ensure your child is well-rested, with normal temperature (within the safe range).
- Remind your child about the importance of safe distancing, wearing a facemask as well as washing hands especially after their visit to the toilet. Give them a face shield if they are not comfortable wearing the face mask over a long period of time.
- Please remember to bring along a handkerchief/ hand towel (pin/clip to the shirt) so they can use after every hand wash.
- On the way to school, please do not make any stopover at crowded places such as wet market, clinic, coffee shops etc. Please go to school directly from home.
- Upon pick-up from school, bring your child home and shower before attending to anything else.
At Montessori Playhouse:
- The temperature will be taken and recorded upon arrival and leaving. Hands and feet will be sanitized.
- Social distancing in the classroom and seating.
- Hand wash after every toilet visit, before meals, after sneezing, sensorial activities in class.
- Sanitize and clean the common area at interval time throughout the school session.
- Remind children of safety measures in place and the importance of it from time to time.
We hope that our safety measures will help to ensure better hygiene practices in school and our children will be less susceptible to virus and other infections.